The Red River River tournament for week 1 (next weekend) has been cancelled.
The tournament director has not made a decision for Week 2 (only 16 Club). We will let you know.
The tournament director wants to possibly move the tournament to May. We will look into this to see what we can do.
Parents- For week 1 - If you booked a room, you should go ahead and cancel it.
We will keep you updated.